Thursday, June 5, 2008

POP Rally at 5 PM precedes State hearing tonight


"The state's second -- and final -- hearing on the proposal by Solaris Health System to close its Muhlenberg operation will be held tonight, 6:00 - 8:00 PM at the Plainfield High School auditorium, corner of Park and Stelle Avenues. Come early, parking is sure to be at a premium.

All the 'Save Muhlenberg' forces will rally hold a sidewalk rally beginning at 5:00 PM.

Read the Courier News article here: "State board to review Muhlenberg statements at second public hearing".

1 comment:

Dottie Gutenkauf said...

The rally starts at 4:30--I don't know why the Courier said 5:00. The email update I sent out yesterday at 3 pm had the right time--so did the news release I sent to the Courier Tuesday.

To get on my email list and get future updates, email me at dottiegutenkauf@gmail.com.