Friday, March 7, 2008

TESTIMONIAL: Muhlenberg saved my life - Pui Evans




I am very concerned about the Muhlenberg Hospital closing.

Firstly, if it wasn't for their intensive care unit, I would not be here today to send you an email. They saved my life. I came across the article on the website because I needed to find everything about why it's closing. Thanks for what you are doing to help.
It's also not good for the economy in our community considering that it affects more than 1,100 people...and then it will affect us living here in the long run. After its closing, the nearest hospital (JFK) is about 15 minutes away from our city. Also, once they close the hospital, will Solaris just leave it vacant?
Perhaps it's helping Solaris find a buyer by getting it out to the media beyond NJ... Anyways, I'd love to hear about what else we can do.

I read that there will be another rally on March 15 at the hospital. How can we help to get more people to attend?

Pui Evans, Plainfield

No comments: